We understand you have a busy life that makes it difficult for you to attend to your loved one personally. After all, it’s not easy to juggle a career, children, household duties, and other day-to-day responsibilities. We are here to make things easier for you – to enhance the quality of life for your aging loved one and for you as well. Because you, too, are important!
Your loved one needs you to be physically, emotionally, and mentally healthy. To avoid caregiver burnout you must:
- Enjoy Me time- Self-care is your priority, read a book at a coffee shop, get a massage or facial, meditate, go for a run and just breath.
- Enjoy family time and attend a game night, school event, practice/rehearsals, and make memories.
- Be a spouse again, go to the movies, and enjoy a nice dinner.
- Hangout and socialize with friends that support you and lift you up.
- Perform your best at work.
- Stop automatic negative thoughts (ANTS)
You Deserve a Break
Caregiving is not an easy task, don’t feel guilty. Give yourself a chance to take a break, because your family needs you too. For respite care services, contact us at 909-610-3222 or Set an Appointment now.