Careers with Motherly Comfort
Motherly Comfort is a family oriented home care agency. We treat all of our employees with respect. If you want to work for a company where you are valued as a person and an employee, Motherly Comfort Home Care invites you to become part of our team. We are always looking for experienced, hard-working, and compassionate caregivers. We offer equal opportunity for employment, competitive salaries, benefits, and ongoing training.
- Must be CNA or Shall have at least one year-full-time experience in personal care or an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home, OR Shall have one-year full-time experience within the last five years in direct client care in a home care agency setting.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school graduation or GED required
- CPR & First Aid certified
- TB cleared
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, MTV check
- Ability to provide Professional references
- Must be registered or willing to register with the state as a Home Care Aide as required by law.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must love the elderly, be mature, friendly, patient, and have good communication skills.
If you qualify for one of our positions, we will contact you about the next steps.